Thursday, November 26, 2009

Would replacing the head on my rare American Girl Doll Lindsey to sell it on ebay lower the value?

I have all of her accessories (laptop, clothes, scooter) and she is in near perfect condition, except her head (hair mostly.) American Girl Doll offers a hospital service and I can send her off to get a brand new head for $50. She would still look the same, but would this lower the value? I want to sell the doll on ebay.



Would replacing the head on my rare American Girl Doll Lindsey to sell it on ebay lower the value?

It %26lt;might%26gt; lower the value, but it will depend on how the potential buyers think of it. What you need to state in the auction description is the fact you had the head replaced and why you had it replaced. The alternative would be to sell her "as is" and let the buyer replace the head.

No comments:

Post a Comment