Saturday, November 28, 2009

I'm being a fairy for Halloween and I need some help on how to do my makeup!?

So far, I have a pink dress and pink, yellow, and purple wings with LOTS of accessories!! =D



I have my outfit basically ready but I need some ideas on how to do my makeup and hair. I'm going for a cute/pretty look but not too fancy and I want it to be pretty easy to do. It would be great if someone could maybe give me links to pictures of makeup/hair, or just explain to me how to do it!



Thanks soooo much!!!!



~Nicole



I'm being a fairy for Halloween and I need some help on how to do my makeup!?

do your hair in pigtails and wear pink eyeshadow and if you have it purple eyeliner and glitter



I'm being a fairy for Halloween and I need some help on how to do my makeup!?

Glitter on your cheeks and eyes would look cute/pretty.



I'm being a fairy for Halloween and I need some help on how to do my makeup!?

I would put the focus on eye makeup and try and make your eyes look very large. If you look at most pictures of fairies - that is the most prominent facial feature - delicate faces with very large eyes. Try and look at some art of fairies and try and copy that look. For hair, I'd go with long spiral curls or if your hair is short, a pixie look.



I'm being a fairy for Halloween and I need some help on how to do my makeup!?

Do the above, but make sure to add some body glitter! And my daughter carried around a little sachel of glitter to use as fairy dust.



I'm being a fairy for Halloween and I need some help on how to do my makeup!?

Well most fairies have their hair all prom-y and curly with fancy buns but to make things simple, iron your hair with a hair straightener into long waves. Then put it into a ponytail. As for your makeup, if what you said in your out fit is true, then there are two choices. One is keep it simple and the other is contrast it with complimentary colors . To keep it simple, put foundation to even your skin, then put pink eyeshadow in three different shades and then get some face sparkles at a makeup store. Or just use glitter. Then blush your face with rosy red because all fairies have this very blushy cheek. The other way is baby green because green is the complimentary of red. So with green eye shadow, black mascara and brown or blue eyeliner you good to go. If you are a Gothic fairy, then look at some punk websites because their make up would be perfect.



I'm being a fairy for Halloween and I need some help on how to do my makeup!?

lol i was a fairy for a party like 2 days ago.. what i did was get this light greenish yellowish eyeliner and put it on the bottom and top and then i got some pink and goldish pinkish reddish eyeshadow and put it on top and made it come out a bit... looked really pretty and it took lyk 5 minutes to do. if you want contact me and ill send you pictures.. aim sn: dayeemitscari

No comments:

Post a Comment