Thursday, November 26, 2009

Christmas party wardrobe? Gold?

I'm wearing a pale gold dress for a christmas party this year. This will be a first for me since I have never bought anything gold for my wardrobe before.



It's strappy, low cut, and just above the knee. I'm wondering what colors go best with a dress like this, in accessories and make up. I was thinking of wearing red lip color and a red flower in my hair... would that wash me out?



BTW: I have light brown hair, and I'm slightly slightly tan.



Christmas party wardrobe? Gold?

try bronze and golds eye shadows. and pale pink lip gloss. gold shoes. gold jewelry. if you wear a flower make sure its gold or black.



red flower or lipstick will completely wash you out!!



try black masacra and gold shimmery eyeliner.



try the look on the seventeen magizine in jan. 2006. kelly clarksons look would be perfect!!



%26lt;3



Christmas party wardrobe? Gold?

go red dress xxx



Christmas party wardrobe? Gold?

since you already have the dress, your gonna have to work with it. Try a nice high-heel with a little bow by the toe of the shoe. Maybe a Christmas color? red or green? either that or white. since its a christmas party, you could try a sparkly, shiny color of eyeshadow. For a little fun, try a cute santa hat! if you dont like the santa hat idea, try straightening your hair and have the same color headband and the heels. thats would be very cute!



Christmas party wardrobe? Gold?

try a red dress its more into christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment