Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Phenomenal 80's outfit for girl? :-)?

Hello everyone!!



I am a high school girl and tomorrow is 80's day at my school for spirit week. I have one key piece that I think fits the era, but I'm unsure as to what items to pair with it. Mainly I need help with: accessories, shoes, socks (if any), and hair if possible.



Here is the shirt/short dress:



http://s232.photobucket.com/albums/ee268...



Thank you!



luckynumba23 ;-)



Phenomenal 80's outfit for girl? :-)?

Big, huge, enormous hair is what that dress needs - Lots of bracelets , lacy socks and jelly shoes.



Phenomenal 80's outfit for girl? :-)?

You need leg warmers (search the 'net), huge poofy curly hair and big hoop earrings. If I were you I'd search for some pictures of Madonna in the 80's, she was the hottest thing there was. Every little girl was Madonna for Halloween for like five years.



Phenomenal 80's outfit for girl? :-)?

side pony tails, leg warmers...just google some eighties pictures and they'll give you GREAT ideas.



Phenomenal 80's outfit for girl? :-)?

Do not forget the acid washed jeans, a good old pair of keds, and a bright color shirt, for more info look into saved by the bell.



Phenomenal 80's outfit for girl? :-)?

Try putting some spandex leggings under it, teasing your hair out to the max, and wear some black pumps or some Reebok Hi Tops.



Oh and don't forget fishnets.

No comments:

Post a Comment