Thursday, November 26, 2009

O help me im having a 8th grade banquet crisis?

i have this dress and its white with silver swirls. its from DEB. and i want to know what kind of accessories i should put with it. and what to do with my hair. and what shoes. if u have pics of what i should use or do. share them with me. i know sounds weird. b.c im like a fashion expert. but im just asking for your advice. on what to do.



heres a pic there on my yahoo 360-http://360.yahoo.com/kita_pinkbubbles)



O help me im having a 8th grade banquet crisis?

White? Looks lavender in the pic. You need either nothing at the neckline or something extremely small and simple. Personally, I would suggest no necklace. A silver, simple, tasteful (not big or gawdy) bracelet and diamond stud earrings (no hoops or dangles) Remember that less is more. As far as shoes I would go with dress sandals in either silver or clear. Don't over do it. Is your hair long or short? My suggestion if long is to wear half up/half down with loose curls. You wear it like that and I would secure it with a simple (again no too big) silver butterfly clip. Have a great time honey. NO BLACK!



HOLY CRAP after all that running off at the mouth I forgot --- CUTE DRESS!!!!



O help me im having a 8th grade banquet crisis?

a necklace, bracelets, earrings, ect..



O help me im having a 8th grade banquet crisis?

silver accesories and silver shoes and loose curls.



O help me im having a 8th grade banquet crisis?

Makes me sad that parents will spend that kind of money on 8th grade spoiled little girls to go to some banquent/dance/whatever. The dress is too provocative for a 14 year old girl. You are "like a fashion expert", give me a break. Your parents need a kick in the head. And you need one in the rear.



O help me im having a 8th grade banquet crisis?

i think that you should have diamond and silver jewelry. You could curl your hair and put half of it up and put a little diamond taria in your hair that would be really cute. you could have a necklace that has a hanging down part something like this: http://www.gordonsjewelers.com/product/i... do not get a choke neackless it will make your neck lok to clutered, b/c you have the holter tie get something that is kinda low. if you go to Macy's they have a jewelry section it is kinda expenisve but, they have really nice stuff. they will help you choosing out matching earings and braclets.



for your shoes i suggest silver strappy stletoes (sp?).



hope i helped

No comments:

Post a Comment