Thursday, November 26, 2009

I'm 16, short, and preppy..?

Well I'm 16 and I'm about 5'1. I'm also a prep (I guess). I want a normal "Tuesday" outfit to wear to school. I am always wearing jeans with a Hollister, A%26amp;F, or AE top. I was just wondering if anyone could help me come up with a cute outfit to wear tomorrow. I just wore my hair up today in a bun, so I want to do something different with my hair also.



I was thinking of wearing a medium to light blue tank top with a pair of khaki bermuda shorts and my rainbows. Does that sound ok? and if so - what accessories?



I know that's a lot, but-- any suggestions?



Thanks yall.



I'm 16, short, and preppy..?

if u have bangs pull them straight back on top of ur head and clip them with a blue clip and wear long blue glass beads to compliment ur tank



paint ur toes to match ur shirt too



I'm 16, short, and preppy..?

%26amp;%26amp;%26amp; you "guess" your preppy??



I'm 16, short, and preppy..?

off to a bad start arnt you....



I'm 16, short, and preppy..?

Wear a shirt that says I'm lame.



I'm 16, short, and preppy..?

Are you a spring, winter, Autumn, summer or neutral colors. What body shape are you? The bun is so last year. What type and color is your hair.



I'm 16, short, and preppy..?

What do you want a cookie???



I'm 16, short, and preppy..?

your chosen outfit sounds great, maybe w/ that outfit you should accesorize with pearls. always add an accersorie is my philosophy! maybe a colorful necklace to macth or compliment your shoes.



good luck!



;)



I'm 16, short, and preppy..?

I guess is a i not sure answer. you don't really know. as of normal tuesday outfit. You decided two major factor you wanted apply to you outfit. "Normal" and "Tuesday". First off what is normal to you, and what does tuesday represent. Just make an outfit to accomendate your thoughs.



what you said what you so far want to wear, sounds like your going to the beach.



I know you just want to look nice and you can't decided on what to wear because your being critical on yourself to appear good but don't be so worried looks don't last. In the end you'll find yourself remembering the things that are more important and so will others.



If your just trying to be cool.



Just don't be afriad of what to find out about yourself. And when you do let it be.



I'm 16, short, and preppy..?

that outfit sounds ok.Since it sounds a little drab i suggest wearing one big eye catching accessory



I'm 16, short, and preppy..?

i read everyone Else's answers, ignore them! their jealous cuz they cant pull off how cute you dress!! Your outfit sounds OK to me. you could wear beads, light colored earrings, and bangle bracelets. as for your hair, part it to one side and curl it or straighten it and wear big Nicole Richie sunglasses to match. hope i helped!! :)



I'm 16, short, and preppy..?

What are rainbows.

No comments:

Post a Comment