Tuesday, November 24, 2009

I am going to be bella swan from twilight by stephenie meyer for halloween... help?

I am going to semi permanently dye my hair brown, but for the clothes i have a few options



i have a walking cast boot thingy from when i broke my ankle so i could get a prom dress and be bella at prom, or just wear normals clothes with it and be bella



or i want to wear a flannel shirt and jeans because thats what she wore to the baseball game.



help me choose.



or if u have any other ideas on how to be her



and i am willing to go for anything



also help with my accessories and shoes and what to do with my brown hair.



I am going to be bella swan from twilight by stephenie meyer for halloween... help?

I think more people would recognize who you are trying to be if you did the prom dress gig. It is hard to be a character from Stephenie Meyer's work because they all wear normal clothes. If you wanted to spice it up a bit you could be Bella after she is turned into a vampire (hopefully she is turned into one)... that way you could dress it up with colored contacts and so on. I think that you should get with a group that all want to be twilight characters... it would make it more fun.



I am going to be bella swan from twilight by stephenie meyer for halloween... help?

i like your prom dress idea....but if you were to have a guy, he could be edward and he can wear a tux and have fangs...eventhough edward does not have them so people could kinda understand,....but the the cast with the prom dress is cute but its a hard thing to be for halloween...good luck though

No comments:

Post a Comment