Saturday, November 28, 2009

I would like to be the plait headband supplier. Anyone interesting?

Hi, I live in Thailand and I'm selling the plait headbands.



They are made from the synthetic hair.



They are gorgeous look similar the real hair.



There is colour in dark brown, brown, Black, Blonde, Dark blonde and some Ginger/copper.



But I do want to earn more money by become the supplier.



Should I contact straight to the beauty salon shop or the accessories shop to offer my product by E-mail? Is it rude to do that?



I would like to be the plait headband supplier. Anyone interesting?

You might try selling your product on EBay. That way you will arouse the attention of potential buyers and might even establish contacts. You will then also be able to see if there is a market for your product.

No comments:

Post a Comment