Thursday, November 26, 2009

Are they really good for eachother?

I have quickly become friends with one of the new girls at the clothing store that I work at. She is a sweet and nice girl, and yesterday I was shocked when her boyfriend came in to visit her. Picture a pretty girl with long brown hair and blue eyes, dressed fashonably, in pink and brown, not to mention accessories (well you get the point) In comes her boyfriend doing a stupid walk as he came in the door to make her laugh. He is just not right for her. He was dressed in skinny jeans, a slipknot shirt, and convers, not to mention the goti (sp?) tattoo on his arm, and the industrial piercings in each ear. He came in and hugged her, and then she asked something about his guitar, and they talked about slipknot and tool (which she later explained to me who they were, and I really don't see her ACTUALLY liking that kind of stuff) then she helped him change on of his piercings and he kissed her had before he left. When I left for my lunchbreak a few minutes later I noticed him standing at the window watching her work with this weird grin on his face like a creepy stalker or something. He is nothing like the cute guys the rest of us at the store date. How do I tell her that this guy is just trouble and not for her. She says they are celebrating their 4 month anniversary tomorrow. I mean he is a punk, how could he be good for her?



Are they really good for eachother?

alright, well looks aren't everything.



if a guy like that isn't concieted and stuff, they're really cute.



don't judge her like that.



i'm sure he's sweet, and that's why she likes him.

No comments:

Post a Comment