Thursday, November 26, 2009

Any advice?

I am going to an event this Saturday. Sort of like a lavish sweet 16th birthday party except in my culture they are called Quinceaneras. Anyway, I am wearing a black halter dress with black heels.. I was wondering what kind of makeup should I wear? Should I wear natural, nude colors or should I match with my dress with smoky eyes? Also, should I wear my hair up or down? It's a little below the shoulders. I tried curling it just so I can have an idea of how to fix it that day, cause that day I'm gonna be pretty busy in the beginning of the day so I want to have my mind set on what I want..anyway i don't know what I'm doing with my hair,the curling didnt turn out good..so any suggestions would be great..oh and accessories, what kind? Thanks a bunch!!



Any advice?

depending on how dark your skin color, myabe try and medium purple eye shadow. if not, you can try black eye liner. just that makes alot of people look good. in my opinion, the curls might be too much. you should have that little puff in front then just all down. be simple but elegant.



Any advice?

i read about quinceaneras before, big deal right? anyway, the smoky eye (dark shadow, mascara, and eyeliner) w/ a light lip color, and some blush would look good.

No comments:

Post a Comment