Saturday, November 28, 2009

Looking for a haircut?

I have fine hair, but lots of it, a fairly round face, and generally look good in short-ish hair. I was trying to grow it long recently, and its currently to about my shoulders, but it needs a cut. Does anyone have any suggestions? The style itself doesn't really matter as long as it would look good. Also, I need a cut that is very low maintenance as I will be traveling soon, and cannot bring many accessories. Thanks!



Looking for a haircut?

For a round face have your hair cut in long layers on the sides to reduce volume and frame your face, creating height and elongating your face.



Starting 4-5 inches up from the ends, have your hair cut in graduated long layers.



This is a no fuss, very low maintenance cut....wash, brush and go.



(avoid bangs, they make your face took longer, if you have bangs wear them long and swept to the side)



Looking for a haircut?

you should just buzz your head. its easy to take care of and you use less shampoo



Looking for a haircut?

If you email me, I can give you some details about what would be good. Email me at cutie_patotee_33@yahoo.com



Looking for a haircut?

Get some long layers in it just to shape it up and it will also give you some body. Only long layers though so you don't lose the length. This would be pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment