Thursday, November 26, 2009

Sponge rollers?

I'm getting married in October and I am going for a really clean, simple look. My dress and accessories are more understated and I would like a hairstyle to match. I want to wear my hair down with big loose curls, but the problem is that my hair doesn't hold curl very long. I've heard that if you sleep in large sponge rollers that they will stay alot longer than curling irons and hot rollers. Is this true and how can I achieve the best look?



Sponge rollers?

use all the rollers put in tight and take it out in the morning dont brush it so it doesnt poof add alittle hair spay and put a little piece in a fancy clip also practice a cuple times 2 see if u like the syle



Sponge rollers?

Sponge rollers NEVER work for me, just get a sprial curler, it will look great. Just it is time consuming to do your whole head but it will look really good. Spray it with hair spray while its in the iron and it will stay in longer.



Hope your weddings great!

No comments:

Post a Comment