Thursday, November 26, 2009

Easy 2 points? what do you think of this? =)?

I'm going into high school and i am giving myself a make-over.



Last year i wore alot of sweats and hoodies and the same stuff alot , my hair was the same everyday, had bushy eyebrows, wore no make-up and not alot of confidence. I was also a shy quite person. I was sick of the way i was so i saved up my birthday money and got $600 worth of new clothes. I got lots of varity and different things that i would never wear last year. I got some cute stuff from hollister and abercrombie and mixed in some other stuff and some nice accessories.



I got make-up from sephora. And i'm going for natural make-up. I getting my hair cut soon and i'm getting choppy layers with sidebangs.



Also i'm getting my eyebrows waxed.



And i'm getting a manicure that is really unique with a neat design on it.



And also, i did this for myself not for anyone else.



Will people see me in a different way, or the same?



My personality hasnt changed much but i will be more friendlier. Im trying to make new friends



Easy 2 points? what do you think of this? =)?

Answering this is not easy. I want five points before I answer.



I would have no idea really. I am so fashion backwards.



Easy 2 points? what do you think of this? =)?

Be very nice to everyone, just talk for once! Be yourself though, don't change for anyone!! I think people will really look at you in a new light, and maybe realize that you're just like them, so they might actually accept you now. Well good luck, and remember, be very friendly and happy! Oh and way to go to save up all that money and do it all yourself, I did that this year too, but I all I had to do was wax my brows haha.



Easy 2 points? what do you think of this? =)?

It sounds like you're really trying to change your self to fit in. But it almosts sounds like my transition from 6th-8th grade.



Easy 2 points? what do you think of this? =)?

i think that they'll see you in a new light. They'll see that you're more put together and you'll probably be a lot more confident and happy because of your new look. But they'll still find comfort in your personality. Congrats on the soon to be makeover =]



Easy 2 points? what do you think of this? =)?

Awww that's great!! I'm sure you will have a lottt more confidence and people WILL start to see you differently. Have fun in highschool, I'm going to be a freshmen too!! =D



Easy 2 points? what do you think of this? =)?

First let me congrats on how brave you are. Most people are afraid to change apprearance in fear of rejection. Im sure you will look great. %26amp; since you changed your style. You will make new friends that look like you %26amp; act too. But dont blow off your old friends. %26amp; if they dont like it..to heck with them. :-D



Easy 2 points? what do you think of this? =)?

I think you have a good school year ahead of you. it sounds like you have everything you need to be cool and popular. Good Luck!



Easy 2 points? what do you think of this? =)?

i think people will be stunned! i think every girl deserves a new make over before she goes to highschool, highschool is the begining of change for everyone going from girl to woman. I think the make over was a great idea good luck with your highschool years!



Easy 2 points? what do you think of this? =)?

People will see you as the same no matter what you do to change your appearance if your attitude stays the same. That being said congrats on your decision to vamp up your appearance us gals need to treat ourselves from time to time.



Easy 2 points? what do you think of this? =)?

That sounds really cool. My advice for you though, is not to make it look like your all preppy and snobby. Because sometimes, when people go and buy all that stuff, they become meaner and snobbier because they think they are cool since they can afford that stuff.



Easy 2 points? what do you think of this? =)?

yes!! go for it girl!



PEOPLE WILL DEFINITELY BE SHOCKED



in a good way =]



expect the boys to flock ;]



Easy 2 points? what do you think of this? =)?

I did like the same exact thing as you...people will definately be looking at you differently.



Easy 2 points? what do you think of this? =)?

Personally I think that school uniforms should be compulsory then there wouldn't be this problem.



Easy 2 points? what do you think of this? =)?

They'll definitely take notice to the change in wardrobe ,try to be more out there,not to much though. You'll have more friends in no time.

No comments:

Post a Comment