Thursday, November 26, 2009

Dogs wearing clothes?! What do you think?

I never liked dog clothes and bows in their hair- until I got my shih-tzu. Her hair is always in her eyes if it's not tied up, and she freezes and shivers outside if I don't put a doggy-shirt on her to go potty!!! (And, she looks adorable!)



But then there are people who use their dogs as accessories. I'm actually going to give a presentation on this for my public speaking class in school next week. Any thoughts would help!



I think this is where dog clothing/accessories are WRONG! WEARING your dog!



http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg37/...



Dogs wearing clothes?! What do you think?

I totally agree with you Cher. You should discuss the influence of pop culture and people who substitute dogs for children and people who have phobias socializing with people, so they get dogs, and try to humanize them. Good luck on your project! Also, the dog in the pic. looks miserable. I am sure he or she would of liked a little exercise too.



Dogs wearing clothes?! What do you think?

Mine wear coats when it is cold outside.... functional, not just cute :-)



Dogs wearing clothes?! What do you think?

I stuck antlers on mine for a funny picture. I wouldn't put clothes on a dog, but that's just me.



Dogs wearing clothes?! What do you think?

dogs wearing clothes is weird enough but wearing your dog, that looks hilarious... that is funny.



Dogs wearing clothes?! What do you think?

That's cruel, man.



Dogs wearing clothes?! What do you think?

Yeah that girl wearing her dog in the picture, is wrong!



Dogs wearing clothes?! What do you think?

So cute



Dogs wearing clothes?! What do you think?

I think they are beautiful with their natural fur than a sweater or a hat.



Dogs wearing clothes?! What do you think?

i think if the dogs like it then its fine!! i have two dogs; one of them likes clothes and the other doesnt



Dogs wearing clothes?! What do you think?

awww, thats so sad.



i agree, its so wrong. i did get a jacket for my terrier but just to keep her warm in winter. she doesnt wear it now. its sad and cruel to use dogs as accessories



Dogs wearing clothes?! What do you think?

I think its cruel people shoudnt wear their dogs.



I understand dressing them to make them look cute but dont wear them!



Dogs wearing clothes?! What do you think?

Whats the world coming to.



Ok if your dogs cold dress it up whatever.



Other than that WTF.



Dogs wearing clothes?! What do you think?

I think it is cute as long as the dog doesn't seem to mind and when dogs go out in the snow you are supposed to protect their paws by putting shoes on them :) Yeah i think that is where it goes wrong you shouldn't wear your dog even though it seems to like it in that picture haha



Dogs wearing clothes?! What do you think?

I think it is wrong if you think a dog is an accessory, people like Paris Hilton are wrong, I read that her staff find dead animals in her closets because she locks them up to go out and then goes overseas and forgets she owns them!!!!



I do think clothes for weather are good though, like hats for dogs with pink noses and I had a shih-tzu too (for about a month they yap too much) and brought him a little jumper for winter, he sure looked cute in it!!!



Dogs wearing clothes?! What do you think?

Whatever dog you may have, lab ( my dog) poodle, shih-tzu, german shepherd, they aren't much different from wild dogs, ( aside from appearance and attitude) wild dogs don't wear coats, booties, hats, etc. nor do they need it. It's something some people think is cute, yet it's a cruelty. Please don't dress up your canine except for the normal collars, they don't like it. Regardless of what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment