Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Help my friend dress up for a party.?

I am currently dressing up my friend for an upcoming party next weekend. I picked a gray/white thin-striped hat for him, then a gray polo (if you look closely, there are little white and yellow checkers on it) black pants, black shoes, and then this silvery white handbag because he is kinda gay.



Now what I'm asking you to help me with is...



1. What color of shirt he should wear? He doesn't like grey or black, he might look like an emo kid.



2. I have picked dark brown shades for him to wear on the party. Is that okay, or should I pick another color?



3. What other accessories would you recommend? So far the accessories I have picked for him is the silvery bag and the shades...



4. I need help with the hair. What hair color/highlights fits with this attire?



Thank you! :D



Help my friend dress up for a party.?

1. Pink polo.



2. Black shades, black belt, black shoes.



3. Black shades, silvery handbag, black belt, maybe a silver watch. Maybe make him wear clean finger nail polish and lip balm.



4. Blonde highlights if he has brown hair. If its really dark, do not get them.



Help my friend dress up for a party.?

Answer for question 1:



Well u should maybe a blue top! That would be CUTE!



Answer for question 2:



OMG GET BLACK SHADES!



Answer for question 3:



I think that is good have u forgoten shoes!



Answer for question 4:



Brown or ummmmm BLONDE?!



Good Luck! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment