Saturday, November 28, 2009

Coloured streaks?

I have brown hair w/ blonde under highlights. Its mid-lenth, layered with side swept bangs.



Im getting bored of just "natural" colours and was thinking of adding some more bright colour (near the blonde parts), as in pink or blue or something. I always have my highlights coming from under the hair (not form the roots) so it looks less tacky. But do you think this would mean I would have to wear like appropreit clothes to match? Colourwise? I mean I don't know.. I don't want to appear as if Im some sort of rainbow raver who clashes colours. (not that theres anything wrong with that), but Im more used to matching my clothes/accessories etc. I want to keep my trendy style.



Coloured streaks?

I don't think you nessesarily need to dress to match if you get some colors of the rainbow put in your hair, you just need to know which ones will look like a pretty accessory and be suited with your skin tone and style. It also depends what your style is, so maybe pick colors that go with what kind of styles you usually wear. Also, if you put diffrent colored highlights in such as blue and pink, be warned that they will grow out and you will havea to re-highlight them all the time unless you like them like that.



I have a suggestion; hair extensions? The Jessica Simpson HairDo sight has some, but I'm not talking about the big head wrap fake-y blonde thing, but the actual streak highlights you can order offline? They look just like what it seems you want.



Good luck! Cool idea, by the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment