Thursday, June 17, 2010

What would be a good "night" outfit to wear to a friends birthday outting?

Hi, my bestfriend is turning 18 pretty soon and she and all of us are heading out to the bars (I don't know if its just a small-town hick thing, but thats what we do around here lol). But yeah, what would be a fun, flirty outfit that isn't too "over-the-top" to wear around the small town bars, but doesn't also "steal" the attention from the birthday girl? I don't know, but for some reason in the past, I always went overboard with my outfits whenever we went out ( Like I always did my hair long and curly, gave my makeup the "smokey eye" look, wore super high stilletos, had a couple accessories on etc - it looked good, but it looked out of place for where we were going) My bestfriend is the opposite of me - she is "girl next door" - whereas I am more of a "glamor girl" lost in the country.



I am very petite by the way (5'2) and I also don't mind showing a bit of skin (we'll be dancing). So yeah, if you could make an outfit for me with pics, that would be super awesome!



Thankyou :)



What would be a good "night" outfit to wear to a friends birthday outting?

Well be sure and consider where you are going. You surely do not want to go over the top as you said.(but defiantly you want to look fun, flirty and sexy) I always did when I was younger. (I am a mother now so when I get dressed i always think " I am somebodys mother, and I need to look like one") anyway here goes. I also live in a small country town so too much glam sticks out like a sore thumb.



Jeans (the cute little low slung ones)



Halter baby doll top in a fabric that just flows



High (but not too high) heeled strappy sandals with a fresh pedicure.



Do not forget the matching purse



Do not forget the accessories especially a necklace since you are wearing a halter top the necklace could be longer with a drop pendant to draw attention to the cleavage. Eye catcher but not too obvious.



Try sheer eye makeup since it is summer. I like the earthy gold tones.



Do not forget the lip gloss



most important of all is to be comfortable. If you are not comfortable it will show and that is not sexy at all.



Have fun!!!!! Be safe!!!!!



Also always remember that sexy comes from within. It is all about how you feel about yourself. If you feel sexy, you are sexy. It is not so much about what you wear. My husband says I am sexiest to him in jeans and tee shirt. (good thing because I have two little ones always wreaking what I have on)



What would be a good "night" outfit to wear to a friends birthday outting?

wear a sexy short mini dress strapless with a lot of your cleavege showing. you will surely pick up a bf at her party and the be the center of attensoin. oh yeah and high red high helled shoes



What would be a good "night" outfit to wear to a friends birthday outting?

That's a litlle bit complicated....



If you don't want ot be "overdressed", then you should wear jeans - but with a glamourous, trendy top and a nice belt.



Don't forget your high heels!!!!



Instead of smokey eyes try a glitter eyeshadow with eyeliner!



You'll look gorgeous!



What would be a good "night" outfit to wear to a friends birthday outting?

A baby doll dress will be great. It is in fashion now. It is very decent and cute. Your hair will look good with that too and you being petite, these dresses come in very nice prints and designs. For large or XL the choice is very limited. I saw a couple of these in Old Navy, they are cute.



I would rather go for a cute look than a sexy look. This way, you do not overpower the b'day girl's attire and at the same time draw a positive attention towards you.



What would be a good "night" outfit to wear to a friends birthday outting?

Have you thought about getting a wrap dress? they can be flirty and sexy. Plus not be over powering for a night. If you wish to make it look casual you see ladies put a t-shirt under it for a more modest look. These dresses can look girl next door or extremely sexy depending on how you want to wear it.



out.http://www.dianevonfurstenberg.com/store...



http://www.stylestoop.com/wrapdresses.ht...



http://www.bananarepublic.com/browse/cat...



What would be a good "night" outfit to wear to a friends birthday outting?

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=93968



What would be a good "night" outfit to wear to a friends birthday outting?

Here is a cute outfit http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=89384

No comments:

Post a Comment