Thursday, June 17, 2010

Comments On My Outfit? (Photo's Provided)?

Hey there. Comments on my outfit? It's for my friends wedding. Anything you would add or change? I currently have just plain earings and the necklace you can see on, i don't have anything that matches and didn't wanna "overkill" with accessories coz the dress print is pretty out there already. Also, I have ivory skin, dark brown hair and green eyes, what make up would you wear if you were me to suit this dress?



http://www4.snapfish.com.au/slideshow/Al...



Comments On My Outfit? (Photo's Provided)?

please, no, do not do that to yourself and your friend at her wedding.. i had to come back to the question and then the dress twice.. if you insist on wearing, it do not add anything else besides what you have already added the dress says enough.. good luck..



Comments On My Outfit? (Photo's Provided)?

its cute



Comments On My Outfit? (Photo's Provided)?

its a nice outfit i lyk it jst change ur nail polish on ur toes do it lyk ur nails french manacur



Comments On My Outfit? (Photo's Provided)?

No way not a cool dress.



Comments On My Outfit? (Photo's Provided)?

Nice but change the bag...



Comments On My Outfit? (Photo's Provided)?

de dress doesnt match de beg,,,, something is just not rite..............................



Comments On My Outfit? (Photo's Provided)?

Hey, the outfit looks really nice. And the accessories go well with it. For your make-up I would go for the sexy smoky eye. It's works with everything and every eye colour and will make you look great!



Here's some pictures:



http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=fvbgwx%26amp;s...



http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=25fnjbp%26amp;...



http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=mbpqiu%26amp;s...



Comments On My Outfit? (Photo's Provided)?

Sorry, but I don't really feel this outfit is right for a friend's wedding. It looks more suitable for a day out on a boat or a picnic in the park. If it were me, I'd go for a solid colored dress, something muted to add respect to the bride who is supposed to be the one who gets stared at, and find a ring or other jewelry that was less flashy or large.



However, if you are planning to wear this outfit anyway, you can fix it by wearing hose or tights of a coordinated color, close toed shoes, your hair up in a coif and a shawl or thin knit jacket to put over the top of the dress. Also, I wouldn't wear the red nail polish. It's a bit gaudy with that ensemble. Go for a pale pink or none at all. For your jewelry, keep it simple. Your necklace is fine. The ring is kind of 'youthful' for a friend's wedding. I'd pick a metal and try to coordinate the colors to match, like all gold or all pearls or all silver. Gold is probably best.



Anyway, that's my opinion. I think you might be able to pull off this dress, but remember to dress it up with wedding appropriate accessories. A few baby's breath in your upswept hair with a nice shawl or jacket might give you exactly the look you're going to be happy with.



Good luck.



Comments On My Outfit? (Photo's Provided)?

ok its a nice dress but i wud lose the dark jewelery, shoes and bag.... try addin sum colour like a nice purple to brighten u up abit esp as its a wedding . u can get lovely costume jewelry and accessories in primark for really cheap go there and ask sumone who looks as if they have a gd eye for fashion u be surprised what they can fine.



Comments On My Outfit? (Photo's Provided)?

eh, its ok i guess.



Comments On My Outfit? (Photo's Provided)?

um?...well if your face matches it then fine but i dont like the dress



Comments On My Outfit? (Photo's Provided)?

The outfit is adorable...i wouldnt change anything about it...everything is fine...hope you have fun at your friends wedding!



閳绢櫒ekah

No comments:

Post a Comment