Thursday, June 17, 2010

ACCESSORISiNG! (sorry for my spelling lol)?

Ive bought loads of new clothes and they look good but i want to make them look better by adding accessories (sorry for my spelling lol) what sort should i buy (e.g necklaces, earings, belts, hair stuff ect) Thanks --x



ACCESSORISiNG! (sorry for my spelling lol)?

Wear whatever you like.... simple as that



ACCESSORISiNG! (sorry for my spelling lol)?

well silver goes with everything but i dont know what style ur clothes have or colours to help u more



ACCESSORISiNG! (sorry for my spelling lol)?

Necklaces, big rings, earrings,pearls



ACCESSORISiNG! (sorry for my spelling lol)?

i think pendant necklaces look nice, they sell a lot at forever 21. or vintage jewelry is cute too. bangles, and maybe some skinny headbands.



ACCESSORISiNG! (sorry for my spelling lol)?

well try headbands that match your shirt. earrings i always think are a MUST!!!! maybe a cute little wristlet.



ACCESSORISiNG! (sorry for my spelling lol)?

you could get some belts that cinch in your waist and wear them with say...a plain dress to make it look different. Long beads can dress up plain outfits as well. I like to use chunky rings and bangles, but thats just my personal preferance. You could try alice bands as well, i like the look, but I just cannot carry it off! have fun!



BTW, you spelt accessorising right



ACCESSORISiNG! (sorry for my spelling lol)?

i think you spelt accessories right!.. lol



You should get really cute jewellery



if you like this sorta stuff



http://www.ladyluckrulesok.com/product_i...



http://www.ladyluckrulesok.com/product_i...



look on



http://www.ladyluckrulesok.com/index.php...



things like big clips and that are cool too,



but when you wear things like that, don't wear too much of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment