Saturday, June 19, 2010

Colors?????

I have dirty blonde hair on top and kind of brownish underneath with a strawberry tint to it. (It's odd but a lot of people like it). I have dark blue eyes and pretty light skin. Not completely pale, but almost. What color shirts (or other accessories) would look good on me? I'm not good at judging what looks good on me. Thank you!



Colors?????

greens, pinks, browns



Colors?????

try a lavender or a medium blue. those would look great on your skin type. when you are trying to pick out colors for yourself, pay attention to your skin tone not your hair color. you can pay attention to your eye color though. since your eyes are dark blue try bold colors. colors that might wash you out are pale pinks and yellows.



hope i helped



Colors?????

Grey, pink, turquoise

No comments:

Post a Comment