Saturday, June 19, 2010

What do you think about my outfit? (link)?

I ask this question yesruday but now I have new jeans to it and new accessories. The belt..is a maybe.



NOTE: There is two pics of the pants the front and the back they are labeled.



Link: http://s179.photobucket.com/albums/w290/...



Also my hair will be done..and I will have my make up done.



So do you like it?



What do you think about my outfit? (link)?

cute. it's abercrombie+punk, goth,Delia's wearer, combined. how is that possible?



Very cute. not enough abercrombie ish style for me but if you like it then go for it. i would have my hair in a messy bun with some eye liner and lip gloss.



:)



What do you think about my outfit? (link)?

umm its simple which is good but it needs some spice



What do you think about my outfit? (link)?

Simple but cute =]



What do you think about my outfit? (link)?

its kinda last years style, sorry. try the NEW style which is baby doll tops and mini skirt or a pair of not tight, but fitted jeans. jewelry is cute.



What do you think about my outfit? (link)?

its ugly and boring



What do you think about my outfit? (link)?

Nice and very relax looking.



What do you think about my outfit? (link)?

Hmmm. . . Well maybe you could change the shirt and add different accessories that will stand out more. =]



Sorry, I wasn't trying to be rude just wanted to give an honest opinion, and you asked for it.



What do you think about my outfit? (link)?

too simple add something that will pop! like really nice shoes (small shine heeled shoes)



What do you think about my outfit? (link)?

i don't know how i feel about it.. i feel like it's way to dark like to much navy all over.. and alot of black. try a different more cute shirt



:)bae



What do you think about my outfit? (link)?

I think it's cute.



What do you think about my outfit? (link)?

idk, its a cute shopping outfit but i wouldnt wear it on the first day of school. i like the shirt but the pants are a no. accesoriesa re a complete yess and i like everything else just not with that outfit. i made you a a and f outfit for anything realy with some accesories. i hope u like



http://www.abercrombie.com/webapp/wcs/st...



the shirt is: tank, "ryan" in blue



What do you think about my outfit? (link)?

its cute



What do you think about my outfit? (link)?

i think the shirt is kinda boring.



(wow that sounded really rude. sorry)



it's not ugly, but it's just like 20 other people will have that shirt too, ya knoww?

No comments:

Post a Comment